Products & Services
Simulator Assessment Training (1.5hr Sim & 30 Min Briefing )
Simulator assessments are conducted by airlines as part of their recruitment process and are designed to assess your ability to be trained to airline standards and in particular evaluate your ability to recover from errors. No matter how well you performed in your interview you will not be offered a position if your simulator assessment is not to the airlines standards.
Flightdeck Consulting has partnered with Sydney Flight College to conduct your simulator assessment training.
Included In The Package
- 30 minute briefing on all aspects of your simulator assessment, flight instruments, handling techniques and profile breakdown.
- 90 minutes of simulator training in a 737NG fixed base simulator
- The training will be tailored to the airlines simulator assessment profile.
- A copy of our simulator assessment guide.
- The simulator training will be conducted by Sydney Flight College at Bankstown Airport, Sydney.
We have prepared hundreds of pilots for their airline pilot interview. SFC specialise in preparing you for your Simulator Check with Qantas, Cathay Pacific, Virgin Australia, Emirates, Dragon Air, Etihad, Qatar and more.
Contact us to discuss how we can help you prepare for your interview.