Products & Services
Interview Coaching Package (Two 90 min sessions)
$545.00 2 hours
Airlines expect their candidates to be fully prepared for the assessment day and this includes interview preparation.
After completing the Pilot Interview Preparation course you will be fully prepared for your Airline Assessment day & Interview. Our interview coaching sessions can be done from anywhere in the world at anytime via telephone or zoom. We prepare customized interview session’s specific to you and your airline.
When you book your session you will receive:
- Two one and a half hour personalised coaching sessions. (First session book online – Second session booked with coach)
- The Complete Airline Pilot Interview Course which includes:
- Eight Virtual Interviews to help you perfect your interview technique.
- The Airline Pilot Interview Work Booklet download version
- Simulator Assessment Guide.
- Psychometric Testing Information.
- QRH handbook
- Complimentary Email Support from professional airline interview consultants.
- Latest data bank (intel) of questions currently being asked by your airline.
- A detailed written debrief.
We are in the industry ourselves and understand the nature of rosters, so we do our best to make ourselves available to fit your schedule. We have a 100% record of accommodating our clients.
Our clients have A success rate of over 95%
Those of you who are reading this and are still undecided whether to do some coaching or not, then take note from an experienced pilot. No matter how much study you do, there are things about your interview skills and your delivery, that you might be doing wrong and no be aware of it. You need to have Sasha to critique it, otherwise you risk being unsuccessful or getting the ‘Not being competitive enough’ letter. With all the investment you made so far in your Aviation Career, its not worth leaving it to chance.
Thanks again Sasha. Lance, Jetstar
- Tim Q, Jet Aircraft, Freight Company Australia
Read more TESTIMONIALS