ROYAL FLYING DOCTORS SERVICE
- Single Pilot operations 24 hrs. IFR
- Fly to Remote Aeromedical emergency Retrievals
- Fly Doctors to Rural and Remote GP clinics
- Fly Doctors to Tele- Health consultations
- Fly Dentists to deliver Dental Services remotely
- Complete Patient Transfer
PC – 12; Single Pilot, All weather day and night.
PC – 24; 1-2 Crew, (Usually single pilot) All weather day and night. (Used in N.T/W.A.)
King Air -B200C/B350; Single Pilot, all weather, day and night. (Used in N.S.W., QLD, TAS, VIC)The Job;
- Working closely with a Flight Nurse and Flight Doctor.
- Go above and beyond to provide the finest care.
- Helping those in the community of Australia.
- Positive Cohesive team culture.
- Everyday is different and embracing those challenges.
- Flying to remote emergency strips and major capital airports.
- Standby rolling rosters. 24/7.
- Perform well in a team environment
- Can work independently
- Enjoys a challenge
|Does working for RFDS interests you? Here’s how you can join the team.
|Minimum Requirements; (Vary per aircraft)
Total Time: 2500 – 4000
ME PIC: 1000 – 500
Night PIC: 200
Instrument: 100 – 200
Turbine experience preferred.Pro’s and Con’s;
Challenging, Dynamic operation.
Modern Aircraft with latest technology.
High amount of Job satisfaction.
Positive Team environment.Standby Rosters
Can be emotionally confronting
Single Pilot operationsBases;
RFDS Bases throughout AustraliaSalary;
Average Salary; $94,000