Virgin Australia International 737 First Officers
Virgin Australia International is now accepting applications for the position of First Officer to join their fleet of 737 NG’s
To be eligible to apply for the position, you will need to have:
• Commercial Pilots Licence
• Valid Australian APTL subjects
• A minimum of 2 Instrument Ratings
• Minimum 2500 hours total flight time
• 100 hours night flying
• Minimum 500 hours multi-engine
You will also require
- New Zealand ATPL or Australian ATPL
- New Zealand Instrument Rating or Australian Command Instrument rating
- New Zealand Class 1 Medical or Australian Class 1 medical
Additionally, Flight Crew are also required to demonstrate reliability, flexibility and strong communication and team working skills.
Flightdeck Consulting is uniquely positioned to give you the best opportunity of success in your Virgin Australia Interview. When you appoint Flightdeck to prepare you for your interview we will also assist in completing your online application, ensuring the best possible chance of being called for an interview.
Contact us today to see how we can best help you.