Scoot Cadet Pilot
Scoot Airlines, the low cost long haul offshoot of national carrier Singapore Airlines is currently accepting applications from suitable candidates to fill the role Cadet Pilot for their expanding fleet of 787’s.
Scoot has partnered with the renowned aviation school, Singapore Flying College (SFC) to develop the Scoot Cadet Programme to fill their cadet pilot vacancies. Cadets will undergo a customised self-funded 18 months training course at SFC. On completion of the course you will graduate with a Commercial Pilot Licence (Instrument Rating) or ‘Frozen’ ICAO ATPL.
Upon graduation from SFC, you will undertake Scoot’s Multi- Crew Coordination, type, base and line training to ensure you are fully equipped with the essential skills and knowledge to fly Scoot’s latest wide-body aircraft – the Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
All scoot cadet pilot positions are Singapore based and candidates should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Minimally 18 years old (as required by regulations in Air Navigation Order)
- Legally entitled to work in Singapore upon completion of training
- GCE ‘A’ level, Polytechnic Diploma or Degree. A minimum of 5 Credits in the GCE ‘O’ level or its equivalent at one sitting. These must include English, Mathematics and a Science subject, preferably Physics.
- Physically and mentally fit
- Qualify for Class 1 unrestricted medical certification as approved by the Civil Aviation Medical Board (CAMB)
- Good visual acuity of at least 6/60 without optical aid, correctable to 6/6 and not colour blind
- Be able to commit to a period of 18 months of consecutive training with no disruption
- A keen learner with a strong passion for aviation
- A team player who demonstrates composure, confidence and maturity
- A sense of humour to brighten up the day of everyone around you
- Definitely the ‘Scootitude’ DNA in you!
Legally Entitled To Work In Singapore is dependent on such factors as criminal records, an applicable job offer, possess acceptable qualifications etc and is assessed individually by the Singapore Ministry Of Manpower.
Flightdeck Consulting is uniquely positioned to give you the best opportunity of success in your Scoot Cadet Pilot Interview.
When you appoint Flightdeck to prepare you for your interview we will also assist in completing your online application, ensuring the best possible chance of being called for a cadet pilot interview.