Network Aviation, Western Australia’s premier Fly-In-Fly-Out (FIFO) operator is currently seeking suitably qualified pilots to join their team.
Network Aviation is part of the Qantas Group of Airlines.
- Valid Australian ATPL and Command Instrument Rating
- 1500 hours aeronautical experience
- 500 hours as Pilot in Command on multi-engine aircraft
- 100 hours as Pilot in Command on night operations
- Current Class 1 medical certificate
- Current Dangerous Goods Awareness Certificate
Flightdeck Consulting is uniquely positioned to give you the best opportunity of success in your Network Interview. When you appoint Flightdeck to prepare you for your interview we will also assist in completing your online application, ensuring the best possible chance of being called for an interview.
Contact us today to see how we can best help you.