Etihad Direct Entry Captain
Etihad Airways are now recruiting direct entry captains on the A320, A330, A340, B777 and B787.
Etihad is the National Airline of the United Arab Emirates with its home base in the capital city of Abu Dhabi. The World Travel Awards has given Etihad the prestigious title of “World’s Leading Airline” for the fifth consecutive year.
Since its inception in 2003, the airline has spread its wings to over 95 destinations across the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe and North & South America; earning the reputation of being one of the fastest growing airlines in commercial aviation history.
Their fleet includes the latest generation of aircraft including A320, A330-200/300, A340-500/600 and B777s with over 100 more aircraft on order with another 105 options and purchase rights including the A380, A350 and the B787.
The airline currently operates a fleet of 79 aircraft including 9 freighters and has set its sights to fly 25 million guests a year to at least 100 destinations by 2020.
- A minimum of 7000 hours total flying time.
- A minimum of 4000 hours on multi crew, glass cockpit (1) jet aircraft of which a minimum of 2500 hours must be in command.
- A minimum of 1500 PIC hours must be on type.
- Unrestricted and current ICAO ATPL– Unrestricted and current Class 1 medical.
- Must not have attained the age of 62 years old upon the date of joining
- Current TRE/TRI is an advantage
English Language Fluency ( written and verbal ) Level 4 or better
- In case of hours accumulated on flights with inflight relief, 75% of the total hours shall be counted towards the required minimums.
Salary and Benefits:
Starting salary of AED 35200 or US$ 9578 per month for Captains and an annual salary increment of 2%, becoming 3% after completing 5 years.
Flight duty allowance of AED 50 per flying hour.
|Middle East/ GCC/ Sub Continent||AED 12 per hour|
|Asia/ Far East||AED 15 per hour|
|Africa/ Australasia||AED 18 per hour|
|Europe/ Americas||AED 23 per hour|
Please note that the above is subject to change without prior notice.