China Southern A320 to A330 Transition
Applications Accepted but Contracts on Hold for 2015
Flightdeck Consulting is now accepting applications for A320 type rated captains wishing to transition to the A330.
Guangzhou, Brisbane and Melbourne with Sydney as possibility in the near future.
- Under the age of 53
- 6000 hours Total Time minimum ( turbo prop/ turbojet time).
- 3000 hours PIC Multi-Crew, Jet MTOW > 50,000kg
- Aircraft type rating and current on type as above
- Within last 12 months flown PIC on Jet aircraft
- Hold a valid Passport
- Valid ICAO ATPL
- Current class 1 Medical
- ICAO English level 4
- No accident or incident record
- No criminal record report from your home country within last 180 days
|Option||Roster||Block Flight Hours||Base||Sick and Annual Leave|
|1||45 Days on 15 days offin a two month cycle||160 hours per 2 monthRoster||Guangzhou||10 Days|
|2||Company Roster||80 hours per month||Home Base||20 Days|
|3||20 Days on 10 days offper one month cycle||60 hours per month||Guangzhou||10 Days|
|4||20 days on 10 days offper one month cycle||60 hours per month||Home Base||10 days|
Basic Salary USD Captains
|Contract Type||Monthly Salary USD||USD|
|1 & 2||$18,000||$225p/h|
|3 & 4||$13,020||$217/p/h|
- Six tickets per year on China Southern Network
- Free commuting Flights
- Chinese taxes paid by airline
- Annual safety bonus US$6000 per year
- Simulator Assessment, Technical Exam, Medical Assessment, Panel Interview
- Flights and hotel accommodation paid for by China Southern Airlines
- Screening is held over 5 days twice a month.
- Flightdeck Consulting will prepare and support candidates throughout their screening.
To apply please fill out the following form: